This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By Tiffster
Possibly purchasing an established restaurant "Ray's" that has been here for years.

Want to change the name... any ideas?

BBQ type food currently, but if purchased will branch out and do more than just BBQ.

You can dine in or carrie out. Any ideas.
By Rishi
Tiffster wrote:Possibly purchasing an established restaurant "Ray's" that has been here for years.

Want to change the name... any ideas?

BBQ type food currently, but if purchased will branch out and do more than just BBQ.

You can dine in or carrie out. Any ideas.
1. Provide a section for the customer to cook her/his own recipes. You charge for just the service (Table, cutlery,...).

2. Arrange cooking lessons at off-peak times.

3. Regularly home deliver food to elderly people living alone to free them from cooking.

4. Arrange occasional food festivals of speciality, or ethnic foods. (Thai, Ethiopian, Indian,....)

Rishi
By Rishi
Tiffster wrote:Very neat ideas. Thanks. Got any ideas for a name for our restaurant?
In another post of yours elsewhere on this site I had suggested 'TIFF ANNIE"S", and "TIPS AND TIFFS" , more in a lighter vein than in seriousness.

Choosing a name for a new venture can be frustrating and exciting much like naming a child.

You may have to decide on calassic, modern, wacky, appealing to a particular age group. hobby (Fisherman's Cove), food speciality(Coastal food)... The list is endless. Of course you will have many options for each category.In India any meal that is not a main meal is called tiffin. Countless restaurants are called as "XXX Tiffin Rooms". Yours could have it made calling itself "Tiff - in - Room".

Hope you come up with something good.

Rishi
By xanado
My friend, if the place is established and has a decent reputation, DON'T change the name, because name recognition is a very important part of marketing. You may want to add "under new mangment".

And that is not a bad name in itself!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]