This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By Ade mc
A recent trip to the video store and two of the DVD's I had rented were quite heavily scratched...... Just at a crucial moment the screen froze and we waited in anticipation to see if we going to be able to watch more.....Eventually yes but I was thinking how PRIMITVE is this scenario ?.....So I'm thinking of resisting the temptation to buy any more DVD's aswell......The future? I don't think the future will be DVD's.....instead...Downloading.....Downloading.....to our increased home-based personal storage drives.....I think we will download movies directly and the artwork too.....

On a further note.....I've had ideas about online 'Movie-Games' for awhile now......

There will be a lot more online tv and video-based entertainment emerging on the web....I think Movie-Games will be a (relaxing) mix of interactivity and passivity.... of decision-making that leads to different outcomes......including camera angle changing etc.....Does anyone remember the (only vaguely adult) game Voyeur?.....I think the Game market underestimates the potential of Live Action.....and we could start to see the web re-invigorating this new artistic, decision-making medium......especially as DVD's disappear....what will be the extra features on Movie Websites?.....The movie itself.......

(Aug 2005)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]