This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By nydave
Hey, yes I am new to the forum and this seems like a strange request for ideas but let me explain. I've been my own inventor for quite some time now but I have yet to patent or sell anything. Ive been trying to come up with ideas I can contribute to the forum but it is a slow process and I have $0 in capital as I am an engineering student. Since I am taking next semester off due to financial reasons, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on services or some type of work for myself project/ job that I can jump into for a few months until I get some $ to start tinkering with inventions and go back to school. I was hoping I could come up with an idea that invoolved my car (as I LOVE to drive all the time). I also have my brother who is out of work also who owns a landscape trailer and truck. Any ideas would be very much appreciated to get me back up on my feet again. Thanks!

Reward: Whoever posts gets personal satisfaction and a thank you.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]