This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By 'The One'
I have noticed for a time that many people are beginning to look devilish, and not as many people are looking like they are trustworthy generally. Is this just me, or is there something uncanny that we should be worried about, because people in the mass seem to be evolving into devil-type people. do you reckon this is natural, or do you reckon there is something in our evolution that we have to turn around before it's too late...? Do you reckon that if we feel better as devils, we should be that way, or...?

It makes you wonder, is everything the opposite and maybe devils are angels, and angels are devils...that devils have halos and angels have horns...that good is evil and evil is good, fundamentally...Nah, this is becoming ridiculous. This is probably a trick of the 'devil' himself as it were. The 'devil', (as an idea of evil, I don't mean an actual devil), is known to confuse people in society and make them think too much, and make them think the opposite about things, to make them think that good is evil and evil is good, but you know what I think...I think that maybe we should keep it simple. Good is good and evil is evil.

Although, as we know things are not good and evil in real life. People are all just different. It all depends on how you were brought up, and your surroundings, etc.
And if there is good and evil in real life, it is harder to tell who is good and who is evil. In fact, people only look a certain way because they have adapted to certain circumstances. In other words, it is only a method of survival...

:-? ............................
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]