This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By 'The One'
I was thinking, maybe what people need to do to stay healthy and live for longer, is to not stay up so late at night, and go out more in the day, because the Sun is what allows things to grow fully, and people look a lot more good looking after they've been in the Sun rather than staying indoors or going out to get in a state at night.

Maybe then people could prevent from looking like characters from 'Nightwatch', because they say that eerily, psychopaths in asylums get wierdest at night. This may remind you of those werewolf and vampire stories you hear about. Well, they also say that there is a vitamin in the blood which relates to sunlight and if you do not have enough of that then you start to look pale...not to scare anyone of course, but I don't think that staying up all night all the time is such a good idea. It's okay sometimes I guess and many people including myself go out at night all the time, but I'm still curious. Although they say "curiosity killed the cat", so I'm not getting into it any further, so I would sgtay away from that kind of stuff if I were you. :-o :-o :-o

Stay on the good side.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]