This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By Aladdin
Asinine is a word I use to define - activities that don't make no sense - like Spam - ya'll know the Monty python explanation, but I know that really it's an acronym. Spew a Plethora of Asinine Messages - as in vomit a commit of crap to clog up the workings of a civilized society.

The A could stand for Aggravating, but don't you think my first choice is better? And better yet it should be spelled with a double S, but that may exceed what some may Appreciate. Appreciated is certainly NOT a good choice?

Then again A could stand for any Adjective, that way what you have been thinking would fit. I tried Spewing a Plethora of Aggravating Messages once and my spell checker didn't like it. I don't have that spell checker anymore, perhaps you would like to run it by your spell checker to see what it thinks. M could be for Mail vs Messages what's the difference?

Reward: Put a plug in the spammers so they'll explode.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]