Make suggestions. Say what you like or dislike. Feed bugs to the webhamster.
By midoh
Ijust want to make one suggestion/comment on the layout of the submission form.After the description box and the reward box is a very small tick box.If you tick this box the programme assumes that you have read the creativity pool site rules-fair enough!What happens though if you have gone to the trouble of typing in your submission and reward boxes but missed the tick box altogether.THIS HAPPENED TO ME TWICE!If the tick box hasn't been checked all your work dissapears instantly.I would respectfully suggest either have a larger check-box or have the check -box before the description box.If the check-box were before the description box the description box could be de-activated untill the check-box was filled in.This would save people having to type letters in twice! Regards, Mike.

Reward: Much less hassle.
By Steve
Sorry to hear, and thanks for letting me know! I'll look into it and hopefully come up with a good solution...
By Steve
Midoh, I tested this but somehow wasn't able to reproduce your problem. When I forget to check the checkbox, I get a popup warning that returns me to the original page, and the form data is still there. Guess that's the same for you, except that the data is missing. May I ask what kind of browser/OS you are using?

Do you get the popup warning, in other words do you have javascript enabled?
By midoh
Steve,
many thanks for checking out the problem.I am using Microsoft Internet Explorer with a windows 2000 operating system.I had a look at the advanced section of Internet options,under the Microsoft VM heading the only one of three checkboxes which is checked is one called JIT compiler for virtual machine enabled.
I tried to check the other two, but was unsucessfull.I am using one of the university's computers so I don't have authourisation to twiddle/fiddle the settings.
I suppose I'll just have to be more carefull about skipping the check-box.Anyway,thanks again Steve for investigating!

Best regards,
Midoh.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]