Make suggestions. Say what you like or dislike. Feed bugs to the webhamster.
This is a great forum for a way to speed up the advancement of technology and ideas. Creative innovations that with 1000 people might have a few good ideas. With 50 million people involved almost anything could happen in the most positive of ways.

The thing is that not everyone has the same cause but with creativity their own causes can flourish and give others new information to go beyond what they where stuck at before.

Here is an image that changed my life quite dramatically.

No, not that one.

This one.

Einstein said that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results was the definition of insanity. I instantly absorbed that wisdom as if it was the most perfect of common sense. Yet it wasn't until the image above that the wisdom was transferred into it's practical sense.

The images are from the NLP facebook page so have their own brand The Brain People added. NLP was co founded by Richard Bandler and John Grinder. Bandler has some wild stories but they all have great wisdom in them. The Brian Poeple are simply an extention of the idea created over 40 years ago to find out who was the best at stuff and was able to model it and teach it to others. This is why I find hope in Bandler's creative strategies.

One of the strategies that was modeled was the Walt Disney creative process.

Here is a site that gives an idea of that method.

http://www.nlpu.com/Patterns/pattern7.htm
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]