Make suggestions. Say what you like or dislike. Feed bugs to the webhamster.
By Steve
Happy 2007 to everyone! ;-D As time allows, I'm planning to make a couple of substantial changes to the Creativity Pool this year, and possibly even launch a sister site that allows everyone to participate in the creation of inventions (or even other concepts) as part of the public domain. :-)

As a first step I'm wondering if there are people who would be interested in becoming moderators at the Creativity Pool. The basic idea would be to get more than two hands involved in creating a valuable community and improving the quality of the site while dealing with spammers and other individuals who are heading the opposite way. That would also be a good opportunity to figure out if there's enough interest in moving forward with bigger plans (see above).

Thanks! ;-D
By thinktankak
Although it is the middle of 2008 (instead of 2007 when "Moderators wanted!" was posted) I would be willing to be a moderator if you still need/want more. :>
By Steve
thinktankak wrote:Although it is the middle of 2008 (instead of 2007 when "Moderators wanted!" was posted) I would be willing to be a moderator if you still need/want more. :>
Thanks for the interest, but I'm afraid the offer has already expired. Sorry, I should have taken it down earlier! O:)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]