The perfect place for ideas that are totally insane, making them far too hot to be thrown away.
By NCoppedge
Epicurean taste depends on ideas of realism, and how to market them. When virtualism promises to enhance the sensorium, there will be a new market for enhanced flavors that do not depend on any distinct chemical (other than mental chemistry) to be workable. Such a program or system for epicurean products must appeal to words like "zen", "realism", and "patois" to define the quasi-chemical constituents and above all the natural chemical constituence of impressions, so that epicureanism has a reference point within an otherwise potentially tasteless society. Products like tepid liquid will have a lot of appeal, not just because they can be newly stimulating, but because they have an ironic intellectual sensibility.

To be clear, this is part of a mass market program for "unique objects" as consumer products, stemming directly or indirectly from role-playing games and the appeal of "equipment" and "parser affirmation".

Reward: Tepid liquid could be marketed now, I'm sure I've drunk something like it, but it should be called "tepid liquid" literally.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]