The perfect place for ideas that are totally insane, making them far too hot to be thrown away.
By Prateen Dhara
Hello Friends,

Today i am gonna talk about a new kind of battery that can charge itself.

Well probably u all know how lightning occurs. The neutrons and the protons are in a very charged state. When a negatively charged neutron comes close to a positively charged proton it releases its energy in the form of a lightning(which is actually electricity).

Now; similarly in this way we could also have mobile( cell phone)batteries which could charge themselves. What is required is a small chamber, a few negatively charged neutrons and a few protons and a lightning conductor. Well in the small chamber there will be two tiny pockets for containing negatively charged neutrons and positively charged protons. then we could have a small electric door which could be opened (on the press of a button on the keypad.) Then from each pocket one of the neutrons and one of the protons could be discharged. in the chamber there would a lightning conductor. Then when the protons and neutrons would be discharged they will go close enough and produce a lightning which would be caught by the conductor and it would be enough to recharge the battery.

What we would have to do is to refill the pockets in each 9 months. thats it.That would be much cheaper than charging it each three days with the charger. ;D :D

hence we have an automatically charged battery. Thus we don't have to wait for hours for our mobiles to charge. It would be done in a flick of an eye.
By Apoc_Master
And it will take more energy to recharge the cells, it will be used in one recharge and the terminals would prolly fry every three charges. other than that, nice idea.
By Highguard01
solar panals charge batteries already and i couldnt want to think about places with no light and dont urn for the thought of space travel which this would deffently drawl alot of attention to those fanatics
By alston
The life expectancy of a battery always seems to be a mystery. Some gadgets last for years, while others only give you trouble due to their unpredictability. Even though we don’t have to consistently rely on switching out alkaline batteries in cameras and various portable electronics, the Li-Ion battery isn’t eternal by any means, and you need to charge it periodically. Moreover, charging cables and AC power adapters have never been convenient or economical. Consequently, we’re left asking, “What’s next in power for the mobile future?”
With so many mobile devices—cell phones, MP3 players, PDAs, notebooks, and so on—becoming a necessity, it’s important that manufacturers and consumers understand the potential impacts of renewable and efficient self-charging electronics. Not only is it critical in propelling eco-conscious initiatives, but it can revolutionize our idea of proper energy consumption for the future.
By Apoc_Master
Actually, they are coming out with devices that charge wirelessly using an energy field that, in some cases, can charge multiple items at once.
By wlanier
I had an idea of an X-box 360 controller that recharges itself when you press the buttons while playing a game. That way, you would never have to worry about your wireless controller dying while playing.

Reward: Recognition of idea
By Uniqly
wlanier wrote:I had an idea of an X-box 360 controller that recharges itself when you press the buttons while playing a game. That way, you would never have to worry about your wireless controller dying while playing.

Reward: Recognition of idea
Nice. You should also get an press-o-meter to see how many buttons you've pressed.
By Shtudy
I will post my own idea about a self charging battery, i think that you will enjoy it, the title obviously Self charging battery 1.0 Beta ;D

I wrote this 3 days ago, and posted two ideas... but they don't appear..?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]