Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By montekristo
Prologue

Nowadays it is hard to publish your ideas related with physics when you are not an accredited physicist. Also it is hard to make people find your ideas seriously, especially when your ideas intersect famous scientists� ideas or theories. And the funniest thing is that those physicians, who are not able to create or even think rationally, are just all talk and no action, they can only mock and do nothing. Conceited fools.

Enunciation

I thought about some physical principles (in the philosophical sense) and exposed them in my website � ( deleted] ). If my ideas are correct, it is possible to create some useful inventions (which I described). Naturally, to proof my ideas/theories, I must invent them. Well, or at least try to invent them. However, unfortunately I cannot do it by myself due to some circumstances. That is why I am looking for people who have abilities, potential, willingness to experiment.

Epilogue

If my ideas are successful, I allow patent my ideas/inventions to people who constructed it.

- I will not discuss my ideas personally. Try (disproof) or shut up.
- My website has no ads, so there is no possibility to make money. I repeat - I have nothing to advertise, so my website is not SPAM�s tool and I�m not spamming. Unless you think that sharing your ideas about physics in physics forum is SPAM.

The end.
Last edited by montekristo on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Rishi
montekristo wrote:Prologue
I thought about some physical principles (in the philosophical sense) and exposed them in my website � ( http://mmphilosphy.weebly.com ). If my ideas are correct, it is possible to create some useful inventions (which I described). Naturally, to proof my ideas/theories, I must invent them. Well, or at least try to invent them. However, unfortunately I cannot do it by myself due to some circumstances. That is why I am looking for people who have abilities, potential, willingness to experiment.
The site does not seem to exist. 404 errormessage comes.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]