Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By brainboxcrimefighter
Hi everyone. I am new here, this is my first post so apologies in advance if i seem novice lol its because i am :-)

Ok, so i have a new 'idea'... its not one that can be patented as an 'invention' because it isn't brand new. However my idea is very simple and has not been done... yet :-)

Invention is NOT my profession and this is completely new to me but i believe this is a great idea and will do very well worldwide however i don't know where to start, who to approach or where i will get help with this.

Ideally i need someone who has sold an idea before or has some good advice of basic steps to progress from an idea to reality.

I understand i will need an NDA (Non-Disclosure agreement) or some form of protection for my intellectual property as it were, but where do i go from there? Where is a good place to find an investor or partner with market knowledge?

Any information will be helpful. Obviously i am not willing to fully disclose this idea but with the information i have given you, could you advise as best you can? Just so i have some idea of which direction to go...

Many thanks for your time! If this idea makes the big time i'll personally treat anyone who has helped me :-)

Reward: IF my idea gets where i want it to, i will offer Cash, Holidays or gifts to any people adding to the help tank... & Business Participation's for the right individuals who can actively help push this forward.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]