Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By anneon
Even those of us not in explicitly creative fields must come up with new ideas and insights in order to move ahead.Creativity International showcases the best and brightest from graphic designers advertising agencies .
By USMactive
My first understanding of creativity was to do with art. Now I realize that every part of the brain (unofficial) is creative.

Creative writers and talkers use LH brain functions when others say that you have to get into your RH to be creative.

Questions are a good place to start. The more skilled you get at asking good questions that find what is most needed the answer will come right away but if not then it's brewing up for it's adornment.

I had an argument with someone who said that highly planned out bank robberies were not the work of creative people but destructive characters. I'm not interested if a idea is for good or ill when considering the ability to go from nothing to having a fully organized plan of attack to raid bank vaults. I see that is creative.

If a person doubts their creativity then let them doubt that limitation and believe they can continually come up with great creative insights. If you act as if you have certain abilities that you didn't have before. Just act as if you have them, your brain creates them for you. Great actors who spend many months in one character will find within themselves the resources that character has that they previously thought was out of their reach.

"Practice anything and master it." Milton H Erickson, medical hypnotist who practised almost daily for 60 years seeing 12 to 15 clients a day. When he came up against a wall that he had never discovered before his immediate thought was "What a rare and unprecedented opportunity to learn something new"

If what you're doing isn't working then do something else. Anything else. Eventually you'll find what works.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]