Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By flachco
Hello anyone reading this, Ive been having ideas of creating a forum for some time know but i couldnt decide what. I sat and thought. slowly i decided to just create it of something i love to do. Debate! i love to debate, whether against brainless online trolls or deep intrinsic thoughts about life. i did some searching around and i found a main hub of debating called "debating . org" but it seemed too formal and taboo. I want to create a forum where literal any topic that is on someones mind can be debated on or delved into. I may be a bit too ambitious with this, but i want to create a Kickstarter for this idea. I want to post this on many forums to see if i can contract a backing for this idea. i need a web programmer or website designer for the project. many if not all Kickstarter money will go to this person or people. let me know what you think; criticize, elaborate, or back up the idea! id love to hear what people have to think!

contact me if you are or know someone willing to help out a small project!

email: flachco@gmail . com
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]