Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
Hi everybody,

I just developed a set of problem-solving brainstorming cards that help inventors to come up and evaluate new product ideas.

Any feedback and ideas on how to market these would be greatly appreciated!

Can't post links as a new user, so you need to be kind enough to copy Innovation Deck Indiegogo into google
Is there anymore need for physical cards? I suppose there are already programs, which give randomly words or pictures, maybe even more, I don’t know. If someone knows free programs, that could be mentioned here. I would be happy from a program including:

Pictures from different items with possibility to update by one’s own, various colors, various characteristics like soft, smooth or spiky, various shapes like angular, rounder or tube, various materials like glass, steel or wood etc. etc.

Present image processing programs might put those random features together into one picture. If a car designer is not happy with a turquoise canoe shaped hairy car made of glass, he may always raffle a new picture.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]