Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By Aubriella
Yes, I am THE crazy cat lady. I have somehow accumulated 10 cats. I find abandoned or feral cats who need me, or my kids just bring home pregnant strays, and I don't have the heart to throw them out or take them to the pound to be killed. So I get them checked by a vet, fixed, and now they live with us as INDOOR only cats, it's not safe outside for poor little housecats anymore. So my idea is, I have put a huge fully enclosed dog kennel next to my house and installed a cat door so they can get some safe "outdoor" time. It's has different levels on the sides so they can climb and a covered area so they can get out of the sun or rain. I want to put something like a children's pool over there and fill it with litter. I recently bought a CATSAFE or something like that litterbox at Petsmart that was a round bowl that slowly rotated through some grates and kept the box clean. I gave mine away on Craigslist because my cats wore the thing out in 9 days and it stopped working. I'm thinking if I can make a giant industrial strength one with a children's pool, that would be awesome. I don't want money for the plan since I got the idea off a smaller low quality version, but I do want to figure out how to make one myself or buy one if someone else knows how to make them. I would of course want something stronger than a cheap children's pool too, but the same size, maybe something from a feed and farm store. Any engineers out there got any ideas?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]