Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.

Would you go to the site described below?

Yes
No votes
0%
No
No votes
0%
By jincubus
I'm going to start off by saying that I have ADD. This promotes a problem as far as entertainment. It needs to be interesting to a whole different level for me to pay attention. I would like to create a website with the domain. http://www.ihaveadd.net it is an available address and can be purchased. It would include a page where users can edit stories. Let me explain this concept. There would be ongoing stories created by users and edited by users. Someone may have a funny line to include and solely add that while others would write an entire page. Every user would have the option to edit any of the stories on the site. The important thing is that they would be fun to read. You may have problems with people adding a bunch of crap but we would make them get a membership first to at least cut out some of that. Wikipedia works in this way although they don't require membership. I would do this but I don't know how to purchase a website and host it. Im only 18 and have class as well. I would need help from others to mantain it.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]