Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By couchcorners
I am not expert but that seems to be a bit too combustable and unstable to use effectly...but again what do I know...HAHA...great idea though if it will work. I hate being strong armed into having to buy gas....

Kent Talley
By Rishi
Dear Evan,
The process is one of electrolysis. The implication of this is that assuming you use the resulting Hydrogen in a fuel cell to produce electricity and run an electric motor to drive the car, both at 100% efficiency, then the delivered energy is exactly equal to the electric power originally used to produce the Hydrogen.

Unfortunately for us, the second law of thermodynamics ensures that each one of the steps,i.e., generation of hydrogen, conversion in fuel cell, and the running of the electric motor to run the car, is well below 100%.

If electricity is produced at the generating station by the thermal process, the pollution will only be centralised. You will have to think also of losses in distribution of enormous quantities of power to the hydrolysis plants distributed countrywide.

Not a workable proposition as it stands, in my opinion.

Rishi
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]