Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
Attention I live in Belgium

Hello,
I have 52 years always on the small business by bad luck I’m ruined because a recent crook on my business (precisely and associate).
BUT WITH THAT I HAVE A DELAY ON MY LIFE AN SINCE TWO WEEKS MY MIND SEARCH UNCONSCIOUSLY AN IDEE (BUSINESS IS MY PASSION)
THIS THIME I’M 150% SURE I HAVE FIND THE MOST INNOVATIVE IDEA OF ITEM NEVER THINKS BY NOBODY.
And however it is a very small item in add not complicate to realise for some cent (in china) not expensive to promote trough the know magazines like China source or Asian Enterprise and I assure you my idea is the big Jackpot.
Yes a bingo certified worldwide especially in USA, EU and JAPAN.
Fabrication price maximum $00,05 resell $5,00 in all places like bridge roll (it is a image my item is no comestible) but becomes quickly a mode effect and after that become rapidly collector such the concerned theme are numerous and the item attractive.
I try for depose pattern model sample and concept of the idea before in EU so with a legal right of one year for deposit the worldwide licence in USA JAPAN etc …
Believe me I’m no a cretin this idée as one milliard dollars of commercial potential
I search financial partner. Invite me in USA for 24-48hourd see me and speak with me about my fantastic idée, I'm sure you adhere and we (you investor and me phil the ponder of this grand public innovation ) become multi billionaire in 2 years.(billionaire in one)
I live in Belgium and God bless America!
Best wishes,
Philip
PS: Ready for become the honest partners with the kind Philip
My Fax / 32 2 479.32.92
Posted July 02-05
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]