Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By cyg
I have already made the prototype for it. I have a working model of it. It is a cabinet lifting device using a scissor jack method. I haven't taken the time too pursue any further than making it for my own use. With my device I can lift a total of 9 jointed cabinet uppers. It can lift about 200 lbs and possibly more with the right ratcheting system. I don't have a provisional on it yet. It was just made for my own use.
But, If a manufacturer or investor out here wants to take a chance on this idea. I am open too working with you. I hope this is the right place too discuss this. I already have a toy company that I plan to reopen and do sales again in. Check my profile for the link if you want too see them. I hope too find a home here among you inventors. I know that inventions are a gift from God. It is one way he expresses his creativeness in us. Sometimes I wonder about what is exactly creativity or plain madness lol. So do those who know me.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]