The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Christovision
We seem to spend the majority of our time in square environments filled with 90 degree right angles. A standard room in a typical live/work structure is designed with walls joined together at 90 degree angles (ie. a square room with 4 walls). I once heard of a study which found that people tend to feel more 'creative' and relaxed in curvilinear or 'natural' environments. It makes sense to me that 'we' as creative 'beings' would function better in environments that would better support our inherent nature.

I propose a floor to ceiling rounded (concave) 'corner insert' for the home or office transforming ones interior space into a 'softer' more creative environment. People would install the 'Room Rounder' after market without the help of a contractor.

Reward: credit
By Michael D. Grissom
This worked well for me! I built the first geodesic dome home (three stories) in central North Carolina. It looked a lot like the bridge of the Battle Star Galactica on the inside. As an inventor, designer, and cartoonist, I did my very best work in that dome.

As corners are not often used anyway, this just might be a workable idea. Translucent sheet plastic could be used for a prototype.
By Rishi
Michael D. Grissom wrote:This worked well for me! I built the first geodesic dome home (three stories) in central North Carolina. It looked a lot like the bridge of the Battle Star Galactica on the inside. As an inventor, designer, and cartoonist, I did my very best work in that dome.

As corners are not often used anyway, this just might be a workable idea. Translucent sheet plastic could be used for a prototype.
May be one can think of a fully thin plastic inflatable geodesic dome with a flat base. One can inflate it to any desired extent. If it is a matte white one can project images of choice on to the surface from a small projector in the middle.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]