The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
Like chap stick and lip stick you can't use them until you can get them to the surface. If each cigarette had a bottom that you could push the cigarette up then you could easily remove them (or one) from the pack. Right now you can't get the first or second cigarette out without dumping the whole pack out or squishing the cigarettes around the one you want until you've removed about the first five making room for any sized fingers to grab one out. We just provide a cicular segmented bottom under each cigarrete that extends below each one and you push up on the bottom of the one you want. Each cigarette gets it's own push up piece!

Easily implimented and manufactured at minimal cost since the materials need not be of any other product they don't already have readily available, such as the type of card board type paper used in hard pack cigarettes or any other material they have now. This would work on packs of gum and other tightly packed items.

Reward: To have these bottoms on all brands and pack types.
By magicat
I have a better idea. Don't smoke!
By cmiller
magicat wrote:I have a better idea. Don't smoke![/uCreativity Pool Forums
No spittin', no swearin'...]
I think your idea is good. and i dont think people should post comments like that. its easy to see you put some thought into your idea, dont let comments like that hold you up... Thanks...
By Rishi
magicat wrote:I have a better idea. Don't smoke!
Amen.

An ex-smoker who gave up before becoming Ex-it.

rishi
By AaronBurns
I am quiting at this very moment and would like every ont too do so as well.
I am excepting any advice.
I also have a question. This might sound stupid but, why is the brain's addiction felt in the body as with drawls?
Probably since your brain runs the body. :-o
By Steve
AaronBurns wrote:I am quiting at this very moment and would like every ont too do so as well.
I also have a question. This might sound stupid but, why is the brain's addiction felt in the body as with drawls?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addiction
By Rishi
AaronBurns wrote:I am quiting at this very moment and would like every ont too do so as well.
At times I feel that it is the body that drives the brain in addiction. The brain may be on auto-pilot. In my smoking days I found a way to smoke with the cigarette sicking in the lips. This was necessary since I used to be engaged in some lab experiments, observational astronomy.or photography where both hands are engaged. In astronomy and photography you tend to scew up one eye and use the other to sight through the telescope or the view-finder. So the cigarette could be coveniently parked at the left end of the lips. The rising smoke does not bother the closed eye.

All this preamble is to tell what happenned just prior to my quitting. I tapped out a cigarette from the pack and tried to light up. To my horror I realized that I was already smoking with the cigarette hanging from my lips.

The brain was clearly absent till the second cigrette reached the lips.

Enough was enough I quit.

rishi
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]