The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
To keep track of your microwaving activity anywhere in the house by radio wave transmission. The microwave sends the timer information to the wrist watch and sets off an alarm telling you that your food or drink is ready. You can also watch the timer on your wrist as it counts down the time set and syncronized to the microwave timer.

Reward: A watch and a microwave!
By DirtpatchSmacky
why couldnt you just look at your watch and say,, hmmn im nukin this for three minutes and its 6:34,, walk away and when you watch says 6:37 you know its done? Sorry if i sound rude, maybe i just dont understand.
By Greenearthman
i just use my wristwatch since it has a digital timer, i press go and the time begins and i just keep glancing at my watch every 30 seconds till the desired time is met.

I actually do this when i wash and dry clothes, when i take pills to see how long it is before they effect me, how long i was at a certain store, etc. so if you have a good digital watch this should be a solved problem.
Perhaps not a watch, that would require quite a bit of complex setup, but maybe a portable ring or neckless which would be charged by the microwave (or any similar equipment) and can be removed and ported. The timer will be simply set the removable timer to how long the user has keyed in.

No RF transmission required!

Effective ultra-capacitors should be used instead of rechargeable cells. Because this would require no servicing whatsoever.

I don't know what other problems might arise from this.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]