Taking pride in what you did at home or elsewhere? Want to recommend it to others? This is your chance!
By Stephen F. Wrona
Here's my idea for a simple foam paintbrush. The handle is reuseable too!

O.k. to make the paintbrush handle, take a wire coat hanger, cut it and bend it into a straght piece of wire. Next, bend the wire around a 1/4 inch metal rod, so that you make a spiral wire "sring" or corkscrew about 6 inches long.

Sharpen one end of the "corkscrew" to a needle-like point. Now get a piece of foam from old upholstery or packing (i'm not talking about styrofoam). Screw the handle into the foam just like a corkscrew and you have yourself a paintbrush.

Take care not to *beep* yourself when screwing the handle into the foam. Use this idea at our own risk. It's worked great for me. I had lots of spongy foam from compter packing at work, so i came up with this idea to reutilze the foam.

Just cut the foam with a sharp knife to the size you need. Again, the handle is reuseable. Just unscrew it out of the old foam brush, and screw it into a clean piece of foam. No need to clean the brush, if you don't care to.

Tell me what you painted with the brushes.
OFFSHORE

Is there anymore need for physical cards? I suppos[…]

A Place for problems and solutions

This is a really good proposal. One title could be[…]

Team Innovating Forum

Are there forums for team innovating? Normally peo[…]

Whats your favorite Xbox game?

Mine is outrun2