This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By AaronBurns
If we can break down the molecular structure of engine oil then we can simply either add it to the common trash or burn it in a fire pit out back rather than having to pay the exorbitant cost of having some one else change our oil or taking it a long distance for disposal since it is against the law to dump the oil any place else. I think that an extraction process machine could be made to turn oil into a fuel like gas through refining on a small scale so you simply poor the used oil in the top and out comes a fuel that you can use to light up your garbage with in the trash barrel out back. You basically add heat and filter the smoke until it refines from oil and seperates into a solid (Which is trapped in a disposable filter) and a refined liquid that would be legal to burn or throw away simply by pooring it out or any other way you wish to rid it from your life. You might even eventually have a small contraption to turn it into fuel for running lawn care equipment, but you know what I mean...

Reward: To see the smallest version of it working!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]