The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Ricki
I wanna buy a watch that can alert me about my feelings and reactions, so that i can keep some control over me when i am with a girl. I want that the watch should blink red when i am angry and confused, green when i am sad, blue when i am excited and black when i wanna kill my girlfriends father. That would really help.
By test
hardy hardy har-har. The bonus would be if the watch could be used to snuff the ol' chap.

!+) =SIR BONGALOT -->> :-o
By rajarealworld
test wrote:hardy hardy har-har. The bonus would be if the watch could be used to snuff the ol' chap.

!+) =SIR BONGALOT -->> :-o

GOOD idea... :-) . It will be a great success when it comes to the market.
By Fishy Bizniss
how about mood rings!!!....but about 9 out of ten i can tell you my feelings, emotions, and mood!!! cant you?
By sneezyalex
If you ever have one tell me where to get one.
By tolychok
What would be even more useful would be one that tells you how she's feeling this way you would know if your being funny or just anoying
By magicat
If you're the one wearing it wouldn't you know how you're fealing? :-?
By sarahtia
how about mood rings!!!....but about 9 out of ten i can tell you my feelings, emotions, and mood!!! cant you?
Mood rings aren't accurate in telling your mood because they react to body heat. You could be happy, standing in the snow freezing, and it would turn black telling you that you're in a bad mood.
And in most cases, yes: you should be able to tell how you feel. It's not like you're sitting there crying and thinking to yourself, I wonder how I'm feeling...
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]