The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Gurkan Fishluver
I have been collecting fish for about 6 months but the problem is that my tropical fish keeps dying. ): So what i was thinking of doing is making a fish saving device. It works by recording the water temp, ph level, oxygen level, amount of food eatin etc. and automatically fixing the problem by adding food and/or by adding oxygen or heating the water. This would work with the settings which has been made.

BENIFITS ARE:
*save money
*good for environment (fish flushing)
*helthier fish

Reward: ummm.. Heroes of the might and magic 2,3 and 4 and full version would be nice.
By Inspire
Sounds innovative...but the device must be very sensitive to the fish's health... and act like sort of a monitoring system and which it can act accordingly to what the fish needs....How to create such a device?? :-)
By shubin
:-[ Just do what you think good to your fish!!! I will support you...
By Steve
Just imagine the spin-offs...

I have been cooking fish for about 6 months but the problem is that my fish keeps tasting awful. ): So what i was thinking of doing is making a fish cooking device. It works by recording the water temp, salt level, pepper level, amount of ingredients etc. and automatically fixing the problem by adding spices and/or by adding vegetables or heating the water. This would work with the settings which has been made.

BENIFITS ARE:
*save money
*good for environment (energy saving)
*better tasting fish
By wraith2876
this kind of device already exists... if you check most major aquarist shops, look in marine tank supplies... most freshwater enthusiasts dont put that kind of money into their hobby so it generally isnt marketed towards them but would work in the same way B-)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]