Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By Revcon
:-D Traditional ways to feed your exotic pet (exoctic meaning:Frog,lizard,spider,carnivour plant,ect.) Inspired by my 5yr. old son at the time, Austin. The Austin Fly Catcher safely catches (non-poisonous), contains (indoor or outdoor) pest & transports flying pest to your pet cage. Tradititional ways to feed an exotic pet include waisted time, energy & money in pet stores, snail mail, & internet ordering for man made pet food diet solutions, freeze dried or live food. FREE exotic live & wild pet food is (I beleive) the best way to keep you & your pet happy. Perfected within 15 experimental prototypes within 9 months and one divorce. It would have been easier to pull my hair out. Any sugestions welcomed! Will only respond to replies subjected/titled: Austin Fly Catcher.
By Steve
9 months is a bad time for a divorce... ;-7

What kind of suggestions are you looking for?
By Michael D. Grissom
Exotic pets are usually kept indoors where bugs are usually very rare. Is this not the case? I have a good friend that keeps exotic pets so, please explain in more detail what you are doing and what you want to do next.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]