The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By showmethegadget
Tired of waiting on hold? Put them on hold instead. Activate the hold holder and it will repeat a message "You have been placed on hold. Please press five and I will pick up the phone. You have been..." etc. So when the guy who put you on hold presses 5, your phone rings, and you pick it up. For an ironic twist, you could play music for the guy who put you on hold.

Reward: A pat on the back
By DirtpatchSmacky
well, most times im put on hold its by customer service reps who dont give a hoot about me any way, im sure theyed just hang up, making the process start all over again.
By tyrkoch
This is a great idea, but I think I would like to hear the music playing and the person coming back to say "Alright mister so and so... huh? what's this? hello? ... ... hello?"
Then if they don't hang up, or if they start singing to the music, I can pick up.
By April
;-D This is Great
By Michael D. Grissom
This 'Revenge Button' sounds really cool. For the 'hold music' perhaps have a local 'rapper' write and record a really nasty tune about what it feels like being on hold for a long time on your pay-as-you-go cell phone (can you hear my teeth grinding?). End the rap music with the slamming of the phone immediately followed by a loud playback of the nuclear blast heard from the Moscow telephone in the movie Fail Safe. LOL Killer!!! ;-D
By Rambo-Commando
HAHAHA I LOVE THIS IDEA !

i think it should be fairly simple to implement ... the technology is certainly already there.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]