The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By El malki Boubker
We all have heard about some cities twinning, why not go more further, I propose families twinning. A rich one will be twinned with a poor one. I think this will help solve some inequalities and tie solidarity.

Reward: See it done will be my reward.
By Michael D. Grissom
I am 57 years old and have never heard of "twinning". What does it mean to be "twinned"? This might be the reason that nobody has responded to this post.
By monkey2684
I just want to point out Michael, that this is a creativity pool for NEW ideas and you need to get out more if you havent heard of cities being twinned (in 57 years!). I think that 64 degrees shows that this is a pretty good idea!

I personally think this is a fantastic idea. If a family is in a privileged position, why shouldn't they help those who are less priveleged.

However, I would not suggest that poor families are given money directly...but if they could receive help towards health, education etc, then they would be given the opportunity to work themselves out of 'poorness'.

[/u] ;-D ;-D ;-D
By InventR
Sure I've heard of "Intertwinned Families & Relationships" :-)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]