Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By 'The One'
Coffins...Yes, coffins. Were they a good idea?...

If you think about it, through life everyone gains more than one conscience because of the sheer number of decisions we have to make. If one of our consciences dies when we 'die', do you think that maybe, for hundreds of years people have been suffocating in their coffins under the ground, because their second conscience woke up. I mean, what if after one conscience dies, it takes a while for it to fade completely so that the second conscience can be woken for any 'unfinished business' that wasn't done in life...?

I know it's a distasteful idea, but I've felt I've had a responsibility to mention it for some reason.

For tradition's sake, anyone would say they prefer the idea of a coffin for death, but what about moral and practical issues, for if people actually DO suffocate in their coffins under the ground when we don't realise it. Maybe some people do, some people don't, or maybe it doesn't happen at all. maybe I'm just worrying too much...But all I can say is, I'd feel extremely guilty if I found out that it was true. I'm sure this wouldn't be the only thing to be guilty for as there are alot more problems in the world, but it was just a thought...
By chrishellmax
Love the idea of a second conscienceness.

Here is a solution.
Take a basic camera and movement abillity. Especially a boidegradeable camera . Monitor fresh graves for about a year. Even a
heat sensor that those ghost hunters use.
Voila your idea will have merit if you have heat senors and movement go off when you die.
Chris.
;D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]