The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By bdetchevery
I have recently become a new dad. My daughter has learned to drink from the 'sippy cups' but she always wants to drink from a regular cup... and often it doesn't work very well :-)

I notice that many of the caps for pop bottles and containers are universal, so perhaps a 'sippy style' only top that I can carry around and attach to the pop or juice containers as needed.

Reward: Happy babies around the world
By diyisan
Babies and small children should not be drinking soda or sugary "juice" that you suggest. The children would be getting a root canal at age 9 if you keep on like this- I know because a coworker of mine's children have 14 fillings each and are ages 9 and 12. Wow. These kids need water. They also both have full function Razor cell phones. Why? Can't these just be children and learn the habits of health??? (I do get frustrated about the issue) When children are old enough to make these decisions and know the consequences, then they can drink all the 2liters they want. They should drink water and milk. Put it in a tippy cup.

[/img]http://www.diabeteshealth.com/read/2007/04/03/5080.html
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]