The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Sheila Donovan
Sew a pocket like a pouch at the foot of a comforter. Big enough to slide both feet in and you have a foot warmer comforter.

Reward: Warm feet & free foot warmer comforters for myself.
By ileia
Thanks for your invention idea. My child and I designed and made a foot warmer comforter for a science project about inventions and it earned an A+ grade. Please reply to this posting with your email address so I can contact you directly. Thank you.
By lazyboy
i thought thats why people have cats and dogs
By magicat
I think it zxujjku m mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn jddfcmdjndjc xj jnc mgjkggvmgvgvgvv,k,k,,kkkkkkkkkkkgk,gk,,k,,gvk,k,gvkk,vgvk,ggggk,vkvg,vgv,,v,,v,v,gvv,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,v,v,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg g sorry, my cat did that. Anyway, I think it would be cool to have some sort of hot pack that you could heat up in a microwave. It would be specially shaped and maybe zipper into a pocket in the comferter.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]