The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
Cats use litter boxes to do their business, and all animals are attracted to do certain business on different pads designed to fool them to do so by scent. If you have a cat then you already know it will use the litter box, but puke anywhere and only cough up a hair ball on the carpet, where it is comfortable for them and smells strongest, like the comfort of the indoors at home. If we scent a (Wee-Wee Pad type) pad, where the cats are feeling attracted to expel the hair balls and place them on the floor then, we never get disgusting hair ball juice on us ever again!
All attraction it needs is a certain scent placed in the right place conveniently and textured for the pet.

Reward: To be proven that a cat wouldn't rather find a proper place to do this since it is in discomfort!
By Regtracker
i don't know about that, my cats cough up hair balls whenever the need strikes no matter where they are. the only time they intentionally move to another spot is if they are in front of the food or water dish or on their favorite perch and even then it is a crap shoot( found many-a-pool of puke on each of the favorite window sills lol) and they are still in use, puke and all lol) .
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]