The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By notthenameiwant
A universal pedal attached to your toilet. You step and hold to keep the seat up, do your business, take your foot off the pedal, and the seat lowers. Look ma - no hands!Obviously this invention is for men. This has 2 benefits: not having to touch the seat, and it makes it impossible to forget to lower the seat when you're done.

Reward: 2 of them for my house
By InventR
Sorry, Already been done. Funny, I thought of the same thing sometime ago and researched it. A few varied patents exist out there. Strange that they aren't flooding the market yet.
Haha on the last episode of American Inventor there was a guy and this was his invention! It was fantastic- but he got 3 "no's" and one "yes" from the judges (George Foreman- he says yes to everyone). Bad call I think- especially after seeing some of the crap they've let through... I think it was because right before him a guy came in with another toliet invention that was a funnel you pee'd into that went down into the toilet without the need to lift the seat... which was pretty gross.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]