The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
With a shoe that is water proof like an aqua sock you can add Velcro to the entire bottom suface and any towel will stick too it. You can also stick any kind of mopping type rag to it like those new mops have. Any product they make, that can velcro onto those new mops, can be velcroed to your feet. Instead of using all that arm strength in a prone and uncomfortable position you can simply walk and step and slide across the floor even to apply wax to do all kinds of surfaces from wood to linoleum. What would be easier than that?! Nothing. You are simply sliding across a floor and with towels on your feet you wont even slip like you would in shoes when you use a regular mop. You would then be using all your natural weight to clean better than using a little uneven pressure from a stick mop.

Your feet do all the work and the shoes could come in all sizes for men and women and they would last years. You could get these shoes for everyone and it would be fun for all the kids to wear them and mop or wax the floor for you. No more work when the work turns into fun!

Reward: Credit
By Boraxus
AaronBurns wrote:With a shoe that is water proof like an aqua sock you can add Velcro to the entire bottom suface and any towel will stick too it....
Your feet do all the work ...

Reward: Credit
they are almost there http://www.ussalesservice.com/newproduc ... bytoes.htm

And

http://www.wrrv.com/graphics/babymop.jpg

Now to make the velcro strap that attaches the baby to your feet... :-D

The only danger is the lawsuites when people slip or fall because of the invention. maybe make sections of the mop "skid proof" to act as a break for when your feet slip?
By AaronBurns
When you step on the floor cleaning and scrubbing refills, instead of putting them on the mop head, then, you wont slip any more. When you use the mop, you slid all over and can break your bones like, ankles or hips. This way, you can step on soap and cleaning products without any more danger. ;-D
By Michael D. Grissom
In the 1960's there was a movie called Pippy (Pippi?) Longstocking and that's how Pippy (8 years old girl) cleaned the floors in her house. If anyone were to bring this to market, that would be a great clip to use in the TV commercials about the product.

Although this would be a lot more physical work than doing it on the end of a stick, I suppose it could be advertised as a way to develop your legs while cleaning the floors. :-P

I just found the cartoon version of that old movie. I didn't know there was a cartoon version.
Attachments
PippiFloor.jpg
PippiFloor.jpg (23.48 KiB) Viewed 12004 times
By A_Guy_Outta_Ideas
Don't ask how I know this, but they also show foot mops in some Winnie the Pooh episodes (tigger and piglet both use that idea) and also in Xiolian Showdown.
Just some more useless information.
By Karenpendragon
I do much of my mopping with a wet towel on one foot. It's fast and easy. I think I'm too much of a klutz for a two-footed technique.

Karen
By savenv
Several months ago I had seen a kid on a television show several months ago who created mop shoes and he demonstrated them. I now have noticed that there are mop slippers already being sold. These I have found are dust mop slippers. You can do a google search to find them.
By fullofideazmo
this could be a big relief for folks with certain kinds of back problems. the twisting push-pull of mopping (and sweeping and raking as well) can be murder on backs. three cheers! hope somebody makes it real.
By AaronBurns
Thank you!!!
We need more Cloning of you too make positive, constructive feedback and about a million of you will do for now!
If you look up AaronBurns in the search engine on this site you will see that I have gone absolutely insane trying to think of positive, useful, new, and unique products (My forte) and I think maybe when we reach over 800 ideas we should be drafted to work for the American Pentagon and you as our supervisor! Ha! lol
Any way,
Thanks! ;D ;D ;D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]