Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By sunshine
Hello

I am a chinese man .I have found one chemical method that can change the liquid oil into solid.The method can solidify gasoline ,diesel oil ,coal oil and so on.After being solidified,the quality of oil has a great change.For example ,if 100ml gasoline is solidified ,because its burning speed becomes very slow,the solidified gasoline can burn for two hours.As for the diesel or coal oil ,after being slidified,they can't burn in general case.

I want to use this method in fire fighting ,especially in fire fighting of oil tank or oil store.If some one is interested in that ,Please could you contact me .my email is readerme@eyou.com. I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks
By Michael D. Grissom
I am an American man. You did not say if the solidification was instant. If the solidification was very fast and your chemical relatively inexpensive, then this would be great for oil fires AND oil spills. I will contact you.
By Michael D. Grissom
The "readerme" email in the original post is not good. I got return:

The original message was received at Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:37:58 -0400 (EDT)
from fe4 [24.93.67.51]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<readerme@eyou.com.i>
(reason: 550 Host unknown)

----- Transcript of session follows -----
550 5.1.2 <readerme@eyou.com.i>... Host unknown (Name server: eyou.com.i: host not found)

Received: from mail4.nc.rr.com (fe4 [24.93.67.51])
by ms-smtp-01.southeast.rr.com (8.12.5/8.12.2) with ESMTP id h3B7bwhA013289
for <readerme@eyou.com.i>; Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:37:58 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from [192.168.2.36] ([66.57.14.92]) by mail4.nc.rr.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.5.1877.757.75);
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:44:08 -0400
User-Agent: Microsoft-Entourage/10.1.0.2006
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:42:18 -0400
Subject: chemical to solidify oil for fighting fires
To: <readerme@eyou.com.I>
Message-ID: <BABBEA1A.53D1%inventor@sheald.net>
Mime-version: 1.0
Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="B_3132877339_12994883"
By Steve
Mike, try again without the ".i" in the end. I edited the original post, if the email address still exists, it should work now.
By Michael D. Grissom
Thanks Steve! I didn't catch that. 'Sunshine" read my response and contacted me via the ICQ instant messenger. I sent him to http://www.Dalli.com/ for the best place (I think) to market his new chemical petrolium solidifier invention. Although we only talked (IM'd) for about 15 minutes, I found him to be a VERY nice polite man with a good grasp of the english language. He is still in China which, ah hem..., just gave me a great idea...

My 21" TTX-7200GM computer monitor failed and an exaustive search of the internet for schematics was a dead end. TTX in the USA and Canada said there never were any schematics available. China is the only other place in the world with web sites that refer to TTX monitors. Unfortunately, I can not read Chinese. I think I see a solution here. The tech forums are full of people trying to find or reverse engineer these schematics.

I think I see "Sunshine" at the end of the tunnel. :-)
By Gragechapel
one fire fighting technology;The chemical method that can change the liquid oil into solid.If the solidification was very fast and your chemical relatively inexpensive, then this would be great for oil fires AND oil spills.After being solidified,the quality of oil has a great change.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]