Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By Frank Brunner
A vertical column of water inside an open-ended pipe with electrical power used to break down the water into gasses inside the lower end of the pipe would produce lift thru both heat generation and saturation of gasses. Harnessing the lift and the waterdrop which rises above "sea -level", and recombining the gasses within an engine driven generator would produce heat and pure water and further energy.
By fashion_assasin
I'm more of a visual learner, so I don't feel like I have a strong grasp of your concept. It sounds plausible, tho.
By duh
you can add some cooling rods, and 10 inches of concrete, and perhaps some uranium and stuff and have all sorts of fun too!
By Jessica Provencher
8-o This sounds like a machine that's suppose to create energy... now, we all know this is impossible. All we can do is harness energy. I don't get your concept very well so I can't exactly tell where you forgot to include an energy input. But I can assure you that any energy you harvest from such a machine is energy you'll have given to it in the first place.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]