The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By gamerl
Everyone is concerned with privacy today and especially with computer privacy. There are screens for sale that you can put over your laptop screen so that people sitting beside you cannot see your screen.

My idea is similar to plugging in a special pair of glasses into an iPod or similar device and being able to watch a video, only for a computer.

A specially designed pair of video glasses that could be USB supported, could be attached to your laptop computer. Upon attaching them, the laptop screen goes blank and the video is then transferred to the glasses that you are wearing. You can still use your mouse normally, however, because you have on these special glasses, only you can see what's on the screen. This will provide complete and total privacy!
By gamerl
Yes, these are similar. But, they are not made for a laptop and my point was to make a pair of these glasses just for a laptop for total privacy.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]