The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By thevalleyboy
Why not use the rotation of the wheels to power the cpu in a car and the air conditioning. Using the same technology that already exists in the creation of energy through water or wind turbines.
By Regtracker
A sad but true answer to your Q is found in a search for "death of the electric car" most disgusting display of auto manufacturers protecting their profits(the EV1). you will never see this tech given a chance until there is a group strong enough to stand up to and compete without having to worry about being sabotaged by by those who wish to keep the status-quo (internal combustion engines). The tech(truth) lol is out there but who want's zero-point energy when there would be no profit in it lol. We need someone out there "off the grid" to develope cheap easy to manufacture tech that can be integrated into society before BIG BUISNESS can stop it.

most great ideas get (stopped, discredited, buried) before manufacture by espionage in the patent office, especially if big business predicts a loss in profits either by stealing the idea and using it themselves or losing out to a compeditor.
By Michael D. Grissom
Google Google Google.. It takes less time to Google a few keywords to find what you seek than to write most posts.

I also understand that many CreativityPool visitors are either new or young to the internet so, don't ever hesitate to ask about anything you need to know about anything you need to know -- ok? We ALL started exactly where you are now and we remember those horrible experiences. I, for one, will never forget so, to me (and most on this site), there is no such thing as a stupid question or post.
By Rishi
thevalleyboy wrote:Why not use the rotation of the wheels to power the cpu in a car and the air conditioning. Using the same technology that already exists in the creation of energy through water or wind turbines.
Even now that is how the car ac works. Unfortunately the rotation of the car wheel is possible only by using the fuel.
rishi
By PiesRround
If you use the wheels for that, it will create additional friction. Additional power will be required to motivate the vehicle. No net gain I think.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]