The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Tom Potter
Police are often called to settle domestic quarrels, and frequently the police end up injuring, and sometimes even killing someone.

I suggest that a better way to handle a highly charged domestic quarrel, would be for the police to have a special unit dressed in Kevlar clown outfits, charge in, accompanied by the loud playing of music and laughter, shooting seltzer water at the arguing persons, and clubbing them with soft rubber hammers.
By Steve
Love it! ;-D
By karantk
cool idea dude...but will it always work???

And why does the clowns have to be police?? are they the best in shooting water? just kidding...great idea though. I guess we can improvise more on tht..

regards
KK
By magicat
That would disolve the argument real quick!
:-D
By Greenearthman
Your idea is the first that make me lol. Maybe nearby residents can dial an 800 number to dispatch the clowns, that would work......
By NumboJumbo
This one made me laugh. Not because it's stupid but because it's a great idea and conjures up such a wonderful image. How practical it is and whether it actually solves the root of the domestic quarrel is another matter. But still, it's a great idea and gets my vote.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]