The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By msmickle22
I have come up with an idea about a new type of mp3. A microchip with a mini antenna is built into the applicants brain via surgery.

The idea is that whenever somebody wants to listen to a song, they just think about it and the microchip activates and starts playing the song.

When they want the song to stop, they just think "stop" and the song will stop. If they want to change the song, they just think of a new song and it will automatically start playing.
By cgilson33
sorry, but i think we haven't quite figured out how to change brainwaves into a readable form of communication.
if this is realized it would be much more useful as telepathy.
By tomo99
that is such a crazy idea but is a bit good but it would be kind of hard to make but still good ;D
By amorriso
Would you actually be willing to have brain surgery just so you can play with your MP3 player?! Seriously though, I think that similar ideas are being pursued to help "locked in" (totally paralyzed) people to communicate.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]