The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By sharonabennett
An alarm clock that has a snooze-proof alarm feature. In other words, an alarm that prevents the consumer from constantly hitting the snooze while half asleep. (I have, at times, hit the snooze every 4 minutes for 2 hours before I eventually got up!). The Snooze Proof Alarm would be able to act like a normal alarm clock w/ snooze, but also have snooze proof alarm features. One aspect of the snooze proof alarm would be the ability to make the snooze button inactive. But, to prevent people from just turning off the alarm entirely, the user must solve a simple puzzle (or enter a code into a lock) that would require that the user is awake and not half asleep. Some ideas for the code/puzzle: a simple visual-spatial puzzle, or a pre-programmed question (set by the user) that must be answered before the alarm can be set off. In the last example, the user can define what kind of question he/she would like. Thus, he/she might tell the alarm to ask "What is 85 +72?" and only the required answer would turn off the alarm. Or, the user could input "What is the capital of your homestate?" and they'd have to then input the answer, which they could pre-program to whatever they want. Actually, whatever unlocks the turn off alarm mode could be whatever... whatever works best.

Reward: I'd like one of the finished products for free. Also, please don't claim that you thought up the idea. Just say what you did... made the idea reality, and marketed, sold and made a buisness out of it. Thanks.
By SirDidymus10
Great Idea!!! But I think it would be cool if there was some kind of remote control switch you had to push to turn it off. Then you could put it on the other side of the room or like down stairs in the kitchen or somthing. You'd have to pyhsically get up to go push the switch in order to turn it off (that would get you up, literally).
By skeletor
A student at MIT made an alarm clock last year that runs away when you've pressed the snooze button a number of times..
By ChrisLeonard
Thats a great idea, but you'll also have to consider putting a padlock on the power supply LMAO
By mdhacker
haha! make is zap the crap out of you when you hit the snooze button! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP WHY DID I SET MY ALARM ON SATURDAYYYY!!!! BEEP BEEP ZAAAPPP!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! IM AWAKE IM AWAKE!!! SHUTTUP!!!! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOOOMMMM [gunshots] BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. SHUT UPP!!!!! haha i could see it now....
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]