The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By rabuc
Develop a home recycler which will take all of your recyclable material and crush, grind, reduce, compact and store the material until you are ready to dispose of. I suggest the following criteria:

- Items to dispose of - wood, plastic, glass, metals

- Must be a system inexpensive enough for the average home

- Must be easy to operate and by one person

- End product must be ready to dispose of, preferably able to sell the product to local recycling establishment.

Reward: I'd like ot participate with anyone that would like to develop this concept further
By byfordtickle
What if u take normal trash compactor & make 4 compartments looking down from the top opening. After loading compactor,into eash seperated sleeve,close the door like normal,compact eveything at the same time. Of course u might need a stronge compacting device. :-?
By CountryGirl6
I believe that this is a great idea. i would like to help but i am just a student. I am writing an arugament essay and my topic is New Ideas For Trash Disposal. so if you are supporting this then i would like some information like why you are supporting it and stuff. and if you know anyone who is against it that would be great. thanks please email me at dyinglove2@netscape.net :-)
By virole
Check out changing world technologies' website. They have implented a device in some of our larger landfills that through heat and pressure causes fossilation and then converts the fossils of trash to oil. Believe it or not you may be paying $2 + per gallon of your trash :) It also makes byproduct fuel which produces much less polution. My suggestion if you want to recude litter, polution and gas prices.... buy a hybrid, byproduct/electric car,and push for more machines from CWT.
By moneybailer
rabuc wrote:Develop a home recycler which will take all of your recyclable material and crush, grind, reduce, compact and store the material until you are ready to dispose of. I suggest the following criteria:

- End product must be ready to dispose of, preferably able to sell the product to local recycling establishment.

Reward: I'd like ot participate with anyone that would like to develop this concept further
I have invented just that type of home compactor that will do just that. I have built a prototype and have made my money back with it. I carried 400 lbs. of aluminum cans to the recycler and you couldin't see the cans in my truck bed. I can store all my aluminum cans in a neat stack until the market is right and them sell them at one time.
    By moneybailer
    rabuc wrote:Develop a home recycler which will take all of your recyclable material and crush, grind, reduce, compact and store the material until you are ready to dispose of. I suggest the following criteria:

Sorry I forgot to include my e-mail address its jparnell@victaulic.com AS is said I have made my money back on the time and materials to build this thing.
    By moneybailer

I'm still waiting for a reply to the participate in getting this machine to the market. :-? :>
    OFFSHORE
    Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]