The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Petriska
Additional tap with hot air added to the shower. Compressed air can be filled in pressure vessels or other technique to produce hot air which will be pushed into the shower,so that after washing, the shower cabine can be used as dryer.

Reward: Something like car wash machine, where you go and after that you go out clean and dry, but not for car but for the body.
By L.Malone
Sounds like a great idea! I hate dripping all that water all of the bathroom, and what are you supposed to do if you forget to get a towel out of the closet?

The trick would be to make it strong enough to blow of the water without ripping off your skin. The fans in car washes are huge and make a ton of noise blowing who knows how many cubic feet of air per minute.

Metal car bodies can take the air (and wind born dust), but I'm not so sure the human body (with its more sensitive areas) is ready for this idea.
By jasonc
Anyone have any updates on this type of a product? I had heard Triton makes a body dryer - but I doubt it is as good as the car wash type things. Please let me know if anyone has seen this or has had success building it. Thanks very much.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]