The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Anthony R. Cocucci
The HIV-virus just so happens to be a living organism that has a root crystaline structure. Great! There are many forms of debris within our bloodstreams that also have a crystaline base to their structure that pass within us producing no side effects to us.

My point is this: No part of our own body is of crystaline structure. All crystaline organisms that are in our body are foriegn matter!

Think Crystaline... crystaline is crystal.

If an Opera Singer can reach an audible pitch that can shatter a crystal cup then this must suggest that a sound frequency generator of some beautiful kind could be constructed and directed at our human body and resonate only the HIV-irus.

Resonation of the HIV virus at its appropriate frequency will shatter its compounded structure into broken down singular elements! The living crystaline virus will ultimatley be dead!

Looking for a pill cure for A.I.D.S. is not going to happen. Too many variables. Don't have to worry about mutation either. So what if the HIV virus mutates. Its crystaline base is always crystaline.

Don't have to worry about hurting our bodies either. All things resonate at their own frequencies and all these possible frequency potentials have their own specific break down points too.

Only things in the chosen resonance of such a machine generator would be affected. Yes, improper frequency generation could be dangerous!

Tell someone you know who could serously ponder the validity of this potential and do something with it.

It really can be this simple! Mechanically there is some engineering to be done. It is possible.

Reward: Give credit where credit is due.
By Tommahawk
I have a cure for AIDS, It's called quarantine,

If you have aids or a disease in general, you should be qurantined by the state until a cure can be obtained.

Two issues,
1. probably not the right path, with civil liberties and all that.
2. logistically demanding. Trying to localise aids in whole populations is daunting, but not impossible.
By Michael D. Grissom
I tried to patent such a device in 1991 when my brother was dying of AIDS. The patent search revealed a Japanese scientist had patented a similar device called "The Cell Disrupter" which operates on the same natural mechanical resonant frequency principal to single out and destroy unique foreign matter in the blood.

You could probably track him down on the net and find out what progress has been made in the last 12 years. I remember he was looking for investors at the time but probably was up against the same stone wall that I encountered. Everyone working on AIDS is so sure that fixing the bodys natural immune system is the ONLY way to go. Nobody wanted to even consider a radically different approach.

Unfortunately, lack of funding is usually the culprit and cause most really great ideas like this to remain on the back burner forever. Most people that have the ability to fund lack the vision. It's sites like this CreativityPool that help eliminate those grey areas and get things moving.

Good luck on your noble quest!
By Tommahawk
When a disease like aids come around, quarantine is the first and best option. Its societies failure to deal with the disease from the get go that is todays pandemic. If you have watching the news lately, the hong kong virus is a new virus, a killer flu. There are now attempts to quarantine and stop the spread of this virus. If it works the killer flu virus will be stopped, if it doesn't it could kill millions and eventually become a new epidemic.

Governments and societies need to do more in the way of logistically being able to test and quarantine societies from disease initially before a new virus affecting a few turns into a epidemic.

Waiting for people to fall ill with the disease and find them out fails to get a handle on the disease each and every time.
By Steve
Hm... this might work for a limited period of time with a small number of people with a disease you will either die or recover from within a matter of weeks. Plus, the disease needs to be easily recognizable. If a disease has already spread around the globe before it gets noticed, and if people can live with the disease for 10 years without even knowing that they have it, it's quite a different story. While in such a case, "quarantine" would be an euphemism for "discrimination," I doubt very much that it would have any effect apart from being inhuman: in the Nothern hemisphere, people live with their disease >20 years, so they would basically be required to live in a ghetto for the rest of their lives - NOTHING I would like to see. Even theoretically it wouldn't work, because most AIDS infections happen through ignorance by people who aren't even aware that they're spreading it, and quarantine is only an option when you know who your patients are.
By nov8r
Improper frequencies are dangerous?
Was grandma right about loud rock music?
By Rishi
If an Opera Singer can reach an audible pitch that can shatter a crystal cup then this must suggest that a sound frequency generator of some beautiful kind could be constructed and directed at our human body and resonate only the HIV-irus.

Resonation of the HIV virus at its appropriate frequency will shatter its compounded structure into broken down singular elements! The living crystaline virus will ultimatley be dead!

.[/quote]

While an approach like lithotripsy(ultrasonic disintegration of kidney and other stones) to eliminating AIDS is exciting, there are practical limitations. The natural frequency of a crystal of the size of AIDS virus (or any other virus for that matter) will be in the Giga Hertz range. To my knowledge there are no ultrasonic oscillators at such frequencies.

There is the added complication that bone also consists of microcrystalline entities. Any mutated version of the virus will have a different natural freqency. Only electromagnetic radiation can work at such frequencies. These will almost certainly affect regular cells as well.

But we should explore all avenues of attack and not confine our thinking to chemo-therapy alone.

Rishi
By Michael D. Grissom
Hi Rishi!

I was going to respond but then realized I already had! LOL!!! ..must be getting old. ;)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]