The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By cdplayer
Each time I make a purchase and get a receipt, I either stuff it in my pocket, throw it away, or put it in my car as I leave the store. What if there was something built into the middle counsel or dash of your car, where you can insert the receipt, it is scanned, and is stacked nicely for you to retrieve later. The receipt's info is then inputed to a spreadsheet file or the image is electrically stored. Then you could download the already formatted spreadsheet file to your computer with a running tally of your expenses. Or the file is contained on a USB drive. It could even shred the receipt after scanning, if you don't care to keep the paper copy.

Sure, essentially your online bank statements provide this info, but you can't format or manipulate it in a way that might make it easier for you to see a pie chart showing that you are spending 36% of your monthly income on booze.

Reward: A unit for my car
By Michael D. Grissom
Now THIS is a really great idea! ;D

I was just thinking about this last night when I dialed into my bank account for a balance and noticed that my bank, unlike some others do, do not post impending charges that haven't been processed yet. I have bounced more than a few debit payments because of an inaccurate balance.

I would gladly pay as much as $100 US for a mobile device just like you specify in your starting thread above because two bounced checks (which this would have prevented from happening to me) is around $70 US. In the last three years alone I have been charged over $500 US for this problem of inaccurate balances displayed. I WANT ONE!

I can't believe someone hasn't already done this. I'll Google for it and if I find anything I'll post it here.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]