The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Patrick Peltier
Jeehovas are always trying to push their flawed religion (pamphlets) on us and their brainwashed happyness. To solve this we create our own pamphlet which describes all of the reasons why the Jehovas are wrong, creepy, and all have mustaches? Or else we make up our own cult and get them to join it, lol.

Reward: To finally beat the Jeehovas at their own game!
By Kelly
great idea!!! aren't they sick?? i mean tryin 2 force people 2 believe in somethin they don wanna...great idea!! :)
By Roxana
I think that your being very rude in having an opinion like that. There is nothing wrong with promoting your religion. That is entirely rude and prejudice of you to promote an idea like that and of others to think that way.
By Frank Grumble
Pamphlets would be a first step, but I think this'll only really catch on once you market it as a spray...
By Auriane
I think Roxana is a Jehova.
By squeak
I am not a Jahova, and while I am not all that fond of strangers knocking on my door while I am in my housecoat, I agree with Roxanna.
Christians are far more vocal about their religion ("Christmas" and "Easter" ring any bells people??) nobody complains about them.
Open your mind to other peoples' religions. If you dont, thats how wars get started. Ireland and the Middle East are notorious for their religious wars, which started because people were as close minded as some of you.
By lovetta604
:-P love it beats throwing water at them
By Steve
NOTHING beats throwing water at each other. Hey, this is the Creativity Pool - be sure to wear your goggles! :-D
By Guest
Anonymous wrote:I think that your being very rude in having an opinion like that. There is nothing wrong with promoting your religion. That is entirely rude and prejudice of you to promote an idea like that and of others to think that way.
Religion is one thing - but JW is a cult started in the late 1800's. Take a look at this if you think that those people who ring your doorbell and try to sell you the Watchtower are just harmless eccentrics. Research Resources on the Jehovah's Witnesses Cult at http://www.jwfiles.com/

Ask them why they keep saying the world is going to end, why they don't celebrate birthdays and why JWs are prepared to let their children die from lack of a blood transfusion - that should shut them up.

Or ask them about the Jehovah Witnesses Pedophile Cover-Up reported by NBC on May 28, 2002. Transcript at http://www.watchtowerinformationservice ... teline.htm

Or invite them in and hijack the meeting by selling them life insurance or double glazing.

Or start taking your clothes off while they're talking to you

Hell, there must be plenty of ways to add.

Barclay
By nasb
Some of you people are total jerks. Throwing water at people? Inventing things to make them leave. JEEEEEZZZZZ!!! Tell them to leave and not come back you retards! I for one know that they won't if you tell them that. They don't try to push there religion on anybody, the choice is yours entirely. You prejudiced, ignorant group of people! whoever said people fear what they don't know had ya'll in mind. I hope God judjes you just like you have judged these people.
By Steve
Guys, don't take yourself too seriously - this is only a forum, not the Last Judgement. ;-)
By lazyboy
its a good way to meet alot of chicks at those meetings not good looking ones but hey a beer or mabey a keg wont hurt there looks any besides i think theres to much war caused by religion look at whats going on right now in the news and in the name of god why not make love not fight for once just make sure to knock up the preachers wife first }:-)
By la
The spelling is Jehovah
" And the good news will be spread to all corners of the earth and we shall be in the last days" I say let them knock on my door, give me my "Watchtower" for FREE, ( they do not sell them) and bring on the last days because as we all know but most will not admit no man in this world, past, present or future can make our world a good place to raise our families, so shall we give Jehovah a try after all He did create us, we of course have always just made the wrong choices. Just look around us at the parents murdering their own children, wars going on over my way is right and yours is wrong, spending billions of dollars on wars while our children are starving and priests who cannot marry because it is a "sin" against God, so instead ruin children, I am ready for the new world that the Jehovah's tell us is promised in the Bible, knock on my door all you want and spread the good news, the sooner the better.
By Rishi
Steve wrote:Guys, don't take yourself too seriously - this is only a forum, not the Last Judgement. ;-)
You are right Steve.

This earth (or 'O' as Aaron would have it) is a small planet circling a small yellow star on the edge of a smallish galaxy, which is itself one of myriads of such galaxies in the universe known to man. Even this planet is populated by numerous life forms. Yet, we in our arrogance claim (I, as a Hindu, do not) that God made man in his image. God seems to be also only a Male.

To a dog would God be Dog? Or as Anatole France(?) is said to have put it, God would appear as a Donkey to a donkey in distress? To a Hindu these are not blasphemous.

I believe that man created God in his image.

Let the JWs be. So long as they do not actively hinder us. Let us mobilize the lawmakers to declare that any denial of medical treatment like blood tranfusion to the needy can be booked under attempt to kill.

In the meantime let us not go overboard on the issue of religion. Since I believe that most religions are human creations, there probably is some justification for its rearing its head in a creativity forum.

rishi

rishi
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]