The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Carita Brewer
I was reading this book once on what vinegar can be used for. In this book, it mentioned that vinegar was a good ingredient to help with body odor. I know myself, that in the summertime when it's hot I have a certain odor that appears at the end of the day due to sweaty clammy skin. Even though I shower twice a day, I was still getting this odor. So I tried putting some vinegar under my arms and on the rest of my body, and it seemed to work. I also have a relative that says she uses vinegar under her arms everday before she applys her deodorant. I really think if this product was correctly developed, and there was a way that it didn't just smell like vinegar, i really think it would sell.
By Steve
Vinegar is a great desodorant. I applied it and the smell of sweat vanished immediately. Now if I could ony get rid of that vinegar stench...
To be honest, this doesn't really sound like vinegar is the perfect solution. Besides, vinegar is an acid - I would be surprised if it would do your skin any good in the long run.
By WizardJ
Carita,

My fiance and I have a small homemade soap business and are going to try a few formulations. This might have some merit. I will keep you posted.

Anthony's Soaps & Scents
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]